Your company will experience improved business performance after The
Sales Alliance works with you to optimize your sales
structure and improve your compensation and
- Audit current organizational model (sales deployment
and/or coverage models), comparing to business objectives and trends
and customer requirements. Provide recommendations on the current model.
- Design organizational model, incorporating
alliances and sales channels, to achieve stated objectives.
- Define job descriptions, responsibilities,
work, expected results and skills and knowledge needed.
- Recommend compensation, reward, and/or recognition program changes to complement
the new organizational design.
- Design and deliver a communication program to explain
the revised models, expectations, and job descriptions. Deliver training.
Sales Compensation and Measurement
- Audit current compensation plans, comparing
the plans to achievement of business objectives and results, sales retention
rates, etc. Provide alternatives and recommendations on the current
- Design compensation programs to remain competitive,
retain key employees and achieve critical business objectives.
- Audit, design, and program manage the implementation
of sales measurement systems to insure quick and accurate reporting
- Design and deliver training and/or communication
programs for the compensation and measurement plan.